- Suunto EON Core Dive Computer – www.simplyscuba.com
- Suunto EON Core – How to get started
- Suunto EON CORE
- Aqua Lung i770R Dive Computer Review
- 2021 Dive Computer Staff Picks*** Video number 2 of 3
- SUUNTO D5 | NEW Dive Computer REVIEW & VLOG | "User Test & Conclusion" in Philippines
- What Should I Buy? The EON Core Or Perdix AI? | #askmark43
- Suunto D5 Black Dive Computer Review
- Choosing The Right Dive Computer
Suunto ages core wrist computer system: compact Suunto years core, terrific dive companion, appropriate for new, skilled and technological scuba divers, crucial information of every dive are simple to read, clear shade display w/large, noticeable numbers & user-friendly menu Logic, checked out important diving details at-a-glance, great deals & texts w/high-contrast colors, very easy to see also in dirty WATERS or on night dives.
Fully-featured as well as personalized dive computer system, reliable partner while checking out shipwrecks or appreciating vibrant marine life, lightweight, compact composite case w/elastomer band, comfy on-any-size-wrist, press big buttons quickly with-or-without handwear covers, conveniently re-charge battery thru-usb, power:
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, fully billed offers 10 to 20-hours of dive time, water immune to 262′ (80 meters) – dive modes: scale, air, nitrox, trimix and also ccr (set factor) – paired w/optional transducer, monitor container pressure as much as 10 scuba divers, algorithm: Suunto fused rgbm design, altitude adjustable from 1, 000′ to 10, 000′ (300 to 3, 000 meters) – 200-hour logbook memory, several Audio as well as visual warnings.
Bluetooth suitable for cordless connectivity, upgradable software, on-board electronic tilt up to 45 level made up 3D Compass, shade tft display screen, flip screen feature, LED always-on backlight feature, established for imperial or metric measurements, set to present information in 17 languages, weight: 5.43 oz. (154 g).