- 10 Best Mini Scuba Tanks 2020
- How to use Spare Air emergency scuba tank in pool
- How far can you swim with a 0.5L scuba diving tank? Baywatch diving tank test
- 6 Best Mini Scuba Tanks 2019
- 1 Liter Dive Tank Review: SMACO/DEDEPU
- 5 Best Mini Scuba Tanks 2021
- Top 10 Mini Scuba Tanks to buy in USA 2021 | Price & Review
- 🌵5 Best Mini Scuba Tanks 2020
- Top 5: Mini Scuba Tank | Best Lightweight Scuba Tank
- Best Scuba Tanks in 2021
Independent air source has several advantages over the standard octopus. Being independent, you can simply hand it off to the diver who is low on air/out of air. The huge safety factor is that you are not attached to him/her as you would be if sharing a conventional octopus. Another advantage is if you experience a problem with your scuba unit, you have an air supply totally independent from the regulator/cylinder where the problem is occurring. A good example of this would be a 1st stage high pressure seat leak, which will affect both your primary regulator AND your octopus.
Spare Air is the smallest complete scuba unit in the world.
Since the regulator and tank are one unit, you just pop it in your mouth and breath! Nothing could be simpler, and simple is best in any emergency situation. In addition to the regulator/cylinder unit, the kit also includes a refill attachment that enables you to refill your Spare Air off of any standard scuba yoke valve.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Package Dimensions:15.75 x 6.69 x 4.02 inches; 2.47 Pounds
- Item model number:2103298
- Date First Available:August 25, 2010
- Manufacturer:Spare Air
- Best Sellers Rank:#982,471 in Sports & Outdoors
- #170 in Diving Buoyancy Compensators