- Shearwater Teric Review | It Is Really That Good!
- Shearwater Teric Dive Computer Review
- Teric Introduction
- Shearwater Teric dive watch / computer Unboxing video
- Transmitters and A.I: The Best Dive Computers
- THE SHEARWATER TERIC – WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ONE! | REVIEW & VLOG "USER TEST & CONCLUSION
- Shearwater Research Teric – Dive Watch and Computer
- Shearwater Perdix AI Review | All You Can Ever Wish For In A Dive Computer
- Shearwater Dive Computer Quick Comparison
- How To Pick The Right Dive Computer | The Dive Brief
The Teric from Shearwater Research of Canada is a complete technological dive computer with recreational scuba divers in mind. The Teric includes open-circuit as well as closed-circuit Air, Nitrox as well as Trimix multi-gas functionality in addition to a three-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass.
It has Recreational, Gauge, Freediving, Open-Circuit Tech and Closed-Circuit/Bail-Out modes. The Teric is likewise extremely configurable; for example you can establish a switch to offer you a solitary press access to various devices like compass, stopwatch, countdown timer, and so on.
There are haptic (vibration) as well as distinct alarm systems that can be disabled (none, either, both) to avoid bothersome various other scuba divers in the vicinity. The Teric offers an information display making use of a 1.39 in complete shade AMOLED screen with a Diameter x Height body and 4.25 oz weight. The Teric can provide time-to-surface based upon ‘look in advance’ at scheduled gas buttons.
Multiple gas interpretation presets are supported with any mix of oxygen, nitrogen and also helium. The Teric will certainly NOT “lockout” after a missed out on quit or climb rate infraction. After the dive, the Teric communicates by means of Bluetooth to get in touch with the Shearwater Cloud dive log manager, which works with MS Windows, OS X, iphone and also Android gadgets, sustaining cordless log downloads as well as firmware updates. The Teric sustains hoseless gas stress combination, often called air integration (AI).
The Teric is capable of wirelessly linking to either one or two optional transmitters providing the diver capability to keep an eye on up to two storage tank stress. It is also capable of calculating the Gas Time Remaining (GTR) on one designated storage tank. Air assimilation is optional for all modes, from OC Rec to CC/BO. The container stress(s), in PSI or BAR, and GTR can be presented to the personalized ports on the primary display screen or accessed with the underlying info displays.
- Item Weight:4 Pounds
- Date First Available:October 29, 2019
- Best Sellers Rank:#98,695 in Sports & Outdoors
- #7 in Digital Diving Gauges