- Seiko SRPC91K1 “Save The Ocean” Divers Watch. A look at this cool Special Edition Diver’s Watch .
- Save The Ocean Blue Stunner! | Seiko Special Edition Turtle 200m Automatic SRPC91 Unbox & Review
- This Seiko Turtle is Set to Save The Ocean – the SRPC91K review | Time & Tide
- The Real Seiko SKX Replacement – SRPC91K1 Save The Ocean Turtle
- Seiko SRPC91K1 STO Turtle Review – this blue dial is a keeper!
- Seiko Prospex Turtle Save the Ocean Special Edition SRPC91K1 – Unboxing video and photos
- Seiko Prospex save the ocean turtle dive watch unboxing – SRPC91K1
- Seiko srpc91 “Save the Ocean Turtle”
- Hands on with the Seiko (SRPC91K1)
- The Lost Review! | Seiko Prospex King Save The Ocean Turtle 200m Automatic SRPE07 Unbox & Review
“Save The Ocean Turtle” Divers Watch!
Silver-tone stainless steel situation with a black silicone band. Uni-directional revolving blue stainless-steel bezel. Blue dial with silver-tone hands and index hr pens. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Radiant hands and markers. Day of the week and day present at the 3 o’clock position. Seiko Caliber 4R36 automatic movement with a 41-hour power reserve. Scrape immune hardlex crystal. Screw down crown. Strong instance back. Round instance shape, case dimension: 45 mm, case density: 14 mm. Band size: 22 mm. Bend hold. Water resistant at 200 meters/ 660 feet. Features: date, day, hour, minute, second. Dive watch design. See label: Japan Movt. Seiko Prospex Turtle Automatic Blue Dial Men’s Watch SRPC91.