- Seiko sne499 Padi Solar Tuna
- Seiko SNE499 PADI Baby Solar Tuna 200m Dive Watch Review – Better than G-SHOCK
- Taking a look at the Seiko Solar Dive Watch PADI Special Edition SNE499
- Finally Priced Right! | Seiko Prospex PADI S.E. Tuna 200m Solar Quartz SNE499 Unbox & Review
- Seiko Solar PADI Tuna SNE499 week on the wrist watch review.
- The New Arnie Is Here! | Seiko Prospex PADI 200m Solar Diver SNJ025, SNJ027 & SNJ028 Unbox & Review
- Seiko SNE499 Solar Tuna PADI review
- Custom Seiko SNE499 PADI Solar Tuna Review
- Seiko “Arnie” PADI SNJ027 Unboxing and First Impressions !!!
- Seiko srpa83 monster tuna padi
In 1877, at the age of 18, Kintaro Hattori established service repairing the Western-style clocks that were becoming progressively prominent in Japan. By 1892, Hattori was manufacturing his own clocks in a manufacturing facility he called Seikosha, from words "seiko" implying "splendid," "success," or "mini," and also "sha" indicating "home." The firm grew and also flourished, producing its first watch in 1913 as well as introducing the Seiko brand name in 1924. Technical technology has actually constantly been a driving pressure in the firm's background. Trick milestones consist of Seiko's introduction of the world's first quartz watch in 1969, and also its effective launch, in 1988, of the Kinetic, the globe's initial battery-free watch with quartz accuracy. Identified for its technical quality, Seiko has actually supplied timekeeping services for the Olympic Games and the World Cup Soccer Championships. Today, the Seiko brand name remains to represent state-of-the-art innovation, as well as exceptional top quality as well as refined design.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Product Dimensions:5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches; 9.59 Ounces
- Item model number:UPC
- Batteries:1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date First Available:January 31, 2017
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,287,073 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- #8,396 in Men’s Wrist Watches