- Short Review on the Seiko SKZ211J1 Atlas
- WatchTime Review: 2006 Seiko Atlas
- SEIKO 5 Sports SKZ209J1 – The Best Sport Diver WatchUnder 350
- SKZ211K1 Seiko Atlas 5 Sports Black Automatic
- Seiko 5 Sport SKZ229K1 Automatic Map Meter 200m
- Seiko Men's SKZ211K1 Five Sports Stainless Steel Automatic Watch | Review/Test
- 2S Time – SEIKO SKZ211K1 Map Meter Atlas Automatic Diver Watch Black Dial
- Seiko 5 sports ATLAS skz211 (ESPAÑOL) el mejor del MUNDO!!
This sturdy all steel sport watch from Seiko powers itself with the all-natural movement of your wrist as well as does not call for a battery. The large 45 mm strong steel situation highlights a black dial offering three-hand movement with luminous yellow hands and luminous Arabic numerals for optimum nighttime exposure. Other features include a day as well as day screen, with the day in red, as well as a compass dial ring. The dial is topped with a scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal and mounted by a black bezel with Arabic characters as well as attractive coin edge detailing. Distinctive steel crowns, at 4 and 9 o'clock, are secured by imposing crown guards, and also a strong web links steel bracelet finishes the look, securing with a double securing foldover clasp. This Seiko watch is ranked water immune to 200 meters.
In 1877, at the age of 18, Kintaro Hattori set up service repairing the Western-style clocks that were ending up being increasingly prominent in Japan. By 1892, Hattori was making his very own clocks in a factory he called Seikosha, from words "seiko" implying "charming," "success," or "mini," and also "sha" implying "house." The business grew and also succeeded, creating its initial watch in 1913 and launching the Seiko brand in 1924. Technological innovation has constantly been a driving force in the firm's background. Trick landmarks consist of Seiko's intro of the world's initial quartz watch in 1969, and its successful launch, in 1988, of the Kinetic, the world's initial battery-free watch with quartz accuracy. Recognized for its technological quality, Seiko has actually provided timekeeping solutions for the Olympic Games and the World Cup Soccer Championships. Today, the Seiko brand name continues to mean advanced modern technology, along with premium top quality and also polished design.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Product Dimensions:3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches; 5.92 Ounces
- Item model number:SKZ211K1
- Date First Available:June 19, 2006
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,024,134 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- #6,655 in Men’s Wrist Watches