- Diver comparison – Seiko SKX009 vs SKX175
Seiko SRP773J1 Prospex Turtle men's dive watch includes a 45mm large and 13mm thick strong stainless-steel case with a blue accented silver tone one method rotating bezel and textured screw down crown. Seiko SRP773J1 is powered by Japanese Made 4R36 automatic motion with 24 Jewels. This elegant watch likewise includes a sharp looking blue dial with white accents silver tone luminous hands and dot hour markers in addition to the 41 hour power reserve, day and date show functions, scratch resistant anti-reflective coating hardlex crystal and water resistant to 200 meters. Seiko SRP773J1 is equipped with a 22mm broad solid stainless-steel bracelet with a fold over push button security lock clasp. Seiko SRP773J1 men's Prospex Turtle automated blue dial stainless-steel dive watch is brand name new and comes in an initial Seiko gift box and is backed by a 3 year for USA and 1 year worldwide restricted guarantee.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Product Dimensions:4.72 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches; 6.88 Ounces
- Item model number:SRP773J1
- Batteries:1 Unknown batteries required.
- Date First Available:June 22, 2016
- Best Sellers Rank:#2,524,857 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- #11,433 in Women’s Wrist Watches
- #17,838 in Men’s Wrist Watches