- From trash to treasure: making divers weights from fishermen's lead
- Scuba Tech Tips: Threading A Weight Belt Buckle – S06E06
- We Pulled a WORM Out of His NOSE!
- Fish Finder Rig vs. Knocker Rig (When To Use Each Rig)
- 3 Must-Know Fluke Rigging and Fishing Tips
- How To Rig The Berkley Gulp Swimming Mullet On A Jighead
- No more Snags with this Float Fishing Rig!
- DROPSHOT Guide – The Most Effective Rig in Bass Fishing
- 3 BEST ways to rig a FLUKE!
- PAINFUL CALLOUS WITH A HIDDEN SURPRISE UNDER!!
The most Comfortable Weights Available, if you are placing them in Weight Pockets Hanging from a Belt or placing them in your Quick Release. Weight Integrated BCD you won't find a more Comfortable Weight Type on the Market. Soft Outer Material allows the Thousands-of-Lead-Shot-Balls to conform to you equipment or more important Body Shape. If you have gotten Bruises from Hard Weight resting on your hip bone these Weights will eliminate that problem for you. Weight Pockets have Sewn Seams for Strength and Prevention of Lead-Shot Loss. Each Pouch has a Tab Loop for Easy Handling. Soft Weights are available in 8 Weight Sizes of 1 lb to 10 lbs (0 45 to 4 55 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B07KDXWJ27
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars2 customer ratings