- Inflatable Kayak SE-370 by Sea Eagle | Product Review | Portable & Lightweight Inflatable Kayak
- Should you buy the Sea Eagle Kayak SE-370?
- SeaEagle SE370 Kayak Review, Roll Test: Kayaking Central Oregon & Checking Out Sailboats On The Lake
- Sea Eagle 370 Review
- Review – Sea Eagle 370 Pro 3 Person Inflatable Portable Sport Kayak
- Sea Eagle SE370 inflatable kayak review and mods. Trolling motor, plywood floor, cleaning, repair
- Sea Eagle 370 Deluxe 3 Person REVIEW 2020
- 10 tips and tricks for Sea Eagle inflatable Sport Kayaks
- Sea Eagle SE370 Review Inflatable Sport Kayak Pro Package
- SEA EAGLE 370 PRO EASY IMPROVEMENTS REVIEW
Race down the river or cruise a mirror-smooth lake at dawn in the Sea Eagle Sport kayak. It holds up to 650 pounds, but weighs only 32. Easily portable, it carries upto three people and gear, but can be transported and used by one adult alone. You can even bring your dog out on the water–the rugged PolyKrylar hull is tough enough to withstand dog paws and claws. The SE370 packs down to fit in a storage bag, but has cargo space for camping gear and other supplies. It can be used for paddling, fishing, yacht tending, or skin diving. You can even take it on the river as it can handle whitewater up to class III.
The Sea Eagle features an extra thick 38-millimeter Polykrylar hull, an I-beam construction floor for extra rigidity, inflatable spray skirts, removable inflatable front and rear seat, front and rear rope handles, and a self-bailing drain valve (a handy feature on whitewater rivers or in ocean surf). It also features two molded kegs for tracking and speed to track smoothly across the water, and high-freqency welded seams that fuse the material into one solid piece.
The PolyKrylar hull is strong enough to withstand dog paws and claws.
Features: Lightweight and portable inflatable sport kayak NMMA Certified Self-bailing drain valve 3 deluxe one-way valves Lashed-down inflatable spray skirts I-beam construction floor 2 skegs on the bottom for better tracking and speed Pressure gauge and repair kit Bow & stern grab line Rugged PolyKrylar hull is tough enough to withstand dog paws
Specifications: Interior: 10 feet, 8 inches by 1 foot, 1 inch Exterior: 12 feet, 6 inches by 2 feet, 10inches Deflated: 31 by 19 by 8 inches Tube Diameter: 9 inches Capacity: 3 Persons or 650 pounds Weight: 32 pounds Chambers: 3 (port, starboard,floor) Material: 38 mil PolyKrylar (K80 PVC) Seam: High-frequency welded Floor: Inflatable I-beam construction Air Valves: 5 deluxe one-way Inflation & Assembly time: 8 minutes
- Date First Available:July 28, 2021
- Best Sellers Rank:#31,169 in Sports & Outdoors
- #5 in Touring Kayaks