- Scubapro G2 Dive Computer With Transmitter And HRM – www.simplyscuba.com
- How to Pair a Transmitter with the SCUBAPRO G2 Dive Computer
- SCUBA PRO Scubapro G2 Wrist dive computer W/ transmitter
- Scubapro G2 Review | Best Dive Computer Out There? | Scuba Gear Review
- How To Update SCUBAPRO G2 Wrist Diving Computer Firmware – USA
- Scuba Diving Equipment Review: Scubapro G2 Dive Computer
- Scubapro G2 Dive Computer, Product review by Kevin Cook, SCUBA.co.za
- Diving with SCUBAPRO G2 Dive Computer
- How to Update SCUBAPRO G2 Wrist Diving Computer Firmware
- Scubapro G2 Console Dive Computer, product review by Kevin Cook, SCUBA.co.za
With every one of its new features, its full-color display options, plus the capability to use as much or little of the technology as you desire, the GALILEO 2 (G2) is positioned to become the preferred computer system for scuba divers of all ability degrees, from novice to technology diver. It’s simple to review– a choice of four colorful displays promptly draws your interest to what you require to understand.
It’s simple to use– the G2 has the same three-button control, exceptionally user-friendly menu framework, and also diver-friendly features that made the Galileo its credibility as the hands-down simplest computer system to use. Designed go anywhere– open water to freediving to CCR to sidemount, the G2 is ready to go any place your enthusiasm for diving takes you. Includes transmitter for wireless air integration. COMPLIMENTARY hoseless air assimilation checks container pressure plus supplies real continuing to be lower time (RBT) and permits air consumption to be factored right into the decompression estimation.
Offers support for as much as 9 transmitters when all features are turned on. Full-Color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2 in/5.6 centimeters LCD display screen (320x240p) creates dynamic shades for optimum readability to promptly route your attention to what you need to understand. Selection of screen display screen arrangements allows you tailor your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical display options to match your person diving style. Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB formula programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix blends to handle any type of entertainment or technical diving situation.
Boosted, full tilt electronic compass, the very best offered, includes half-compass increased and birthing memory. Numerous dive modes consists of Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR and Sidemount for total in-water adaptability. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and also Sidemount modes are impaired from the manufacturing facility. Activation is very easy – no downloading or updating is needed.) Optimum operating depth is 394ft/120m for reputable information computing regardless of diving situation.