- Choosing a Dive Mask for Prescription Dive Lenses from See the Sea RX
- How to Choose a Prescription Lens Scuba Diving Mask
- Mask Prescription Lenses Explained
- Prescription lenses for masks – Optical Lens Support
- Scuba Tech Tips: Prescription Lens Masks – S04E09
- Scuba Mask Prescription Lenses – Install lenses in Dive Mask
- Best Prescription Snorkel Mask – Reviews And Guides Of 2020
- How to Wear Glasses with Ocean Reef Aria Mask and Head Sea Vu Dry Mask
- UNBOXING AQUAMUNDO SCUBA PRESCRIPTION DIVING MASK | AQUAMUNDO GOGGLES WITH CORRECTIVE LENSES
- How to Install Optical Lenses In a Scuba Diving Mask
The Promate Scope Mask is ideal for medium faces which facial seal size Width 4-1/2 * Height 3-3/8. It features crystal, liquid silicone injected skirt and strap, double edge comfort seal, low volume. Plus, prescription (Rx) lens is available in our product line for this model. Rx lens will be installed in the mask by our trained techanician.
Corrective lens is designed for off-the-shelf correction. Lens is not for who has complicated vision problems such as astigmatism (correction needed for both near and far away) or multi-vision. Should you have other questions you may contact us.
The upper part of the biofocal lens is generally used for distance vision (NO PRESCRIPTION,) while the lower part is used for near vision with adjustment power for close-up work. A segment line separates the two section for bifocal lens type. By contrast, both farsightedness and nearsightedness are single vision which has the same optical focal point or correction over the entire area of the lens. If you have different prescription strengths for each eye, below you may follow: Please select "Different Strenth for Each Eye" or if there's no prescription choice, just go ahead and make the purchase. You will not be prompted for more information, but you will be given an order number. Send us an email to [email protected] with your order number and a copy of your prescription, or what you would like for your right and your left. Someone on our team will get back to you confirming that they've received the prescription information.
Tempered glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength. Tempering creates balanced internal stresses which cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B07CKF37R6