- Mares Bandit 95 speargun overview
- Mares Viper Pro 110cm
- Mares Sniper PS 75 test in the sea
- What's The BEST Speargun Length For Beginners!?
- How to assemble your Mares sling gun line
- Best Spearguns in 2021 – Field Tested & Top 10 Reviewed!
- How To Load A Speargun
- Watch This Before You Buy A Speargun!!! Beginner Speargun Basics!
- jbl mini spear gun review (spear fishing lake Travis)
- best speargun 2021
Designed for beginners and is just as suitable for intermediate spear fishers, the Mares Bandit Spear Guns feature an Australasian rigging, is constructed with a Dyneema wishbone for increased safety, has a Tahitian tri-cut tip 7mm finned spear shaft, shark clip with swivel for easy float line attachment, and a rubber line bungee that helps reduce spear recoil. The Bandit spear gun also features a closed muzzle with power up option, extended loading plate, over-molded comfort ergonomic handle for left or right hand use and guided rail in the 110 cm and 120 cm (43.3" and 47.25") models for optimum accuracy. The guns barrel is made from durable corrosion resistant anodized aluminum. For added safety the Bandit Spear Gun is equipped with a trigger lock mechanism. The Bandit uses a highly durable, stainless steel firing mechanism that ensures great reliability over time. The spear gun comes with a 16 mm S-Power circular sling with the capability of adding an additional sling for added power. Spear gun is available in sizes from 55 mm to 120 mm (21.7" to 47.25"). The Mares Bandit spear gun is an excellent choice for both beginner and intermediate divers who are looking for a performance spear gun that is easy and comfortable to use, and won't break the bank.
- Item Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- ASIN: B01869X1EI