- CtriLady Men's Best Neoprene Wetsuit Jacket Front Zipper Long Sleeves Workout Tank review
- John and Jane with Jacket
- Henderson Jacket & John/Jane
- Henderson 7mm NeoSport Waterman Mens 2 Piece Wetsuit Combo Long John & Jacket
- Henderson Hot Skins
- 1.5mm Men's XCEL AXIS Front Zip S/S Jacket – Wetsuit Wearhouse
- Problems with women's scuba wetsuits + trying them on
- NeoSport John and Jacket Combo Wetsuits PREMIUM NEOPRENE PleasureSports.com
- Wetsuit Thickness Guide
- Wetsuits Tips Tricks and Thicknesses Presented By Scott's Scuba Service
Great travel companion, this Long Sleeve 7 mm Shorty jacket is outfitted with a generously cut front-zipper that some divers choose for easier donning. An anatomically friendly fit style translates into a form-enhancing fit and better thermal efficiency. Similar to all Thermoprene fits, scuba divers likewise get the advantages of the best in building and construction techniques.
The abrasion resistant Thermoprene material is both glued and blind sewn, which clamps down on water seepage and provides incredible toughness. Cuffs are completed with a Lycra trim. Divers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene’s balance of performance and cost. The current technological innovation from Henderson, this new product provides higher versatility and improved functions not discovered in basic neoprene damp fits, yet at an affordable expense ideal for the cost-conscious purchaser.
Thermoprene is crafted from a high quality neoprene and a low tablet fabric. It has 75% more stretch than basic neoprene. Thermoprene is visibly much easier to wear, stoppeding the shoulders and around the torso with less huff and puff than basic damp matches. Also, the material’s exterior stands up extremely well to the wear of BC straps and weight belts. Fit is available in 10 sizes from X-Small to 3X-Large.