- Hazard 4 Heavy Water GMT Tritium Dive Watch – Full Review
- Hazard 4 Heavy Water Diver Diving Watch at SHOT Show 2016
- Hazard 4 Heavy Water Diver Watches Details
- Hazard 4 Heavy Water Diver GMT, Prototype Chronograph and Mechanical Diving Watches!
- HWD Tritium Watch Setting Tutorial: 3 Hand
- How To Use A Watch For A Compass
- OPTICS DRAW | #6 | WIN A HAZARD 4 HEAVY WATER DIVER (BLACKOUT) WATCH
- MINUS-8 Titanium Diver
- Unboxing The World's BEST Diving Watch
- Minus 8 Diver : Lightweight and automatic
(TM) BlackTie: Titanium Tritium Dive-Watch -“A”
- Brand: HAZARD 4
- Manufacturer: hazard 4
Tritium-vial lamps that are self-contained and always glow;
The titanium case is light, robust, and hypoallergenic, with a high level of water resistance.
Tritium vials are not inset but sit 80 percent above the face surface, making them visible not just from above but also from the sides.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass and an anti-reflective coating on the crystal interior make this a large, substantial 50 mm high-visibility design.
The combination of a moisture-wicking map texture under the rubber strap, a relief trench, and several buckle holes keeps the wrist dry.
WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1x military-grade thermoformed travel case, attached with bespoke T.P.R. band.
- PartNumber: HWD-TI-KW-BBRB
- Model: HWD-TI-KW-BBRB
- Warranty: See Hazard4.com
- ReleaseDate: 2017-04-06T00:00:01Z
- NumberOfItems: 1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Package Dimensions:8.7 x 5.8 x 4 inches; 3.68 Ounces
- Item model number:HWD-TI-KW-BBRB
- Date First Available:September 21, 2015
- Manufacturer:hazard 4
- Country of Origin:Hong Kong
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,919,297 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- #8,387 in Women’s Wrist Watches
- #13,336 in Men’s Wrist Watches
- #29,899 in Men’s Shops