- GARMIN DESCENT Mk1 – THE MOST COMPLETE DIVE COMPUTER?? | FULL REVIEW & VLOG
- Garmin Descent Mk1 Review – Freedive Watch w/GPS
- SUUNTO D5 vs SHEARWATER TERIC vs GARMIN DESCENT MK1 vs RATIO iDIVE COLOUR EASY | THE BIG REVIEW
- GARMIN DESCENT Mk2 & Mk2i FULL REVIEW – IS THIS THE GREATEST DIVE COMPUTER EVER MADE???
- Garmin Diving Webinar: Get to Know the Garmin Descent™ MK2 Series
- Garmin Descent MK2i Dive Computer, product review by Kevin Cook, SCUBA.co.za
Whether you dive with or without tanks, in saltwater or fresh water, breathing nitrox, trimix or holding your breath – Descent Mk1 is the intuitive, do-it-all dive computer you've been waiting for. It's the first watch-sized dive computer to offer surface GPS navigation with full-color onscreen mapping and location reference – so you can easily mark your dive entry and exit points. Once underwater, the proven Buhlmann ZHL-16c algorithm makes sure you're staying within your dive limits. Selectable tone and vibration alerts help keep you informed while you're submerged. Returning topside, Descent Mk1 also functions as a robust training companion, offering the best features of our fenix 5X ultimate multisport GPS watch, including smart notifications³ to help you stay in touch on the go. What's more, the Descent Mk1 design is so sleek, comfortable and elegantly crafted, you'll want to wear it as your everyday timepiece.