- Depth Compensating Computer Straps
- How to Change a Strap on a Suunto D4i Novo – www.simplyscuba.com
- Cressi Neon: A scuba diving/apnea watch-computer, ideal also for other underwater activities
- SCUBAPRO Chromis Dive Computer – www.simplyscuba.com
- Cressi Neon Dive Computer, product review by Kevin Cook, SCUBA.co.za
- Mares Tech Strap
- Scuba Band-it
- Aqua Lung i200C Dive Computer Review
- Geo 4.0 Strap Changing Tutorial
- Quick Fin Straps
Extension watch strap compatible with Cressi Newton and Cressi Drake dive computers.
It’s designed for wear the Cressi Dive Watch over a thick wetsuit. It is made with the same high quality rubber and corrosion resistant materials as the Cressi Newton and Drake computer straps. It easily clasps on the buckle end of computers strap increasing it length. The extender has multiple clasp holes to give the perfect fit with any thickness exposure suit.
The total length of the item is 4.02 in (10.2 cm).