Citizen Night Hawk BJ7000-52E Watch Review – Strap Options, How to Set the GMT, Size
Men's Citizen Eco Drive Promaster NightHawk Pilot Watch BJ7000 52E
CITIZEN NIGHTHAWK – FULL REVIEW! – BJ7000-52E – I REVIEW CRAP!
Citizen Caliber B877 GMT Setting Instructions (Manual) | Set Dual Time & Date
Citizen's Discontinued NightHawk – BJ7000-52E Review
Citizen Nighthawk Review – How to Use Bezel – How to Read Dial – Ep 3 – The Grail
Citizen Nighthawk Overview – BJ7000-52E
Citizen Nighthawk Review
Citizen Eco Drive Promaster Nighthawk Dual Time Watch
NEW Citizen Nighthawk | Unboxing & First Impressions
The company was established in 1924. The founding fathers selected the name Citizen so it would be "Close to the Hearts of People Everywhere" and soon after adopted the company’s formal name, Citizen Watch Company. During the last seventy-five years Citizen has expanded its business throughout the world and has achieved recognition as the global brand. The past twenty-five year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its current position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every year since 1986. Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technology. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the first voice recognition watch and the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of "world’s firsts" is unmatched. More recently, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in Ecologically Friendly timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to professional dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any kind of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches; 1.74 Pounds
- Item model number : BJ7000-52E
- Department : Male
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : October 2, 2001
- Manufacturer : Citizen
- ASIN : B00074KYC8
- Country of Origin : Japan
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #78,532 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- #286 in Men’s Wrist Watches