- BTP Mano Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump for Inflatable Kayaks, SUPS, and Boats review
- BTP Mano Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump for Inflatable Kayaks, SUPS, and Boats
- Best Inflatable SUP & Kayak Electric Pumps In 2020 – Top Quality Products Buying Guide Is Here!
- Top 7 Best Inflatable SUP & Kayak Electric Pumps for you Review
- Sea Eagle Electric Turbo pump for Inflatable Kayaks and Inflatable Boats
- Bravo BTP 12 M Inflatable Boat Electric Pump in Action 12 v
- Stryker Boats BTP12 pump
- Bravo BTP12 12V Pump
- Bst 800 batt inflatable boat electric pump
BTP Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump: (Stage 1) Low pressure/high volume turbine blower (Stage 2) High pressure piston for higher PSI For products with high air volume requirements Excellent for use with bigger hulls Stops automatically when selected pressure is reached 12 volt battery not included This two-stage pump will rapidly inflate with a high capacity turbine blower and then switch to a high pressure piston pump to pressurize the hull from 1 to 14.5 PSI. With a full battery charge, you can easily inflate our largest boat several times over. Included: 102" (8'6") cable w/alligator clips 72" (6') inflation hose Common valve adapters *Can be fitted with a Turbo Pump Lead Battery for cordless use, not included. Weight: 5.5 lbs. Dimensions: 12" x 4" x 6" Maximum draw 20 Amps. Recommended For: Sea Eagle Explorer Inflatable Kayaks FastTrack Inflatable Kayaks FoldCat Inflatable Pontoon Boats Frameless Fishing Boats LongBoard Hybrid SUPs NeedleNose Touring SUPs PaddleSki RazorLite Inflatable Kayak SailCat Sport Runabouts Yacht T enders. Cannot ship by Air. Not for commercial use. Battery not included. Does not plug into wall outlets. Cannot be used with a car cigarette lighter.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Product Dimensions:12 x 4 x 6 inches; 4.85 Pounds
- Date First Available:December 22, 2014
- Best Sellers Rank:#348,924 in Sports & Outdoors
- #610 in Kayak Accessories