Scuba Diving Basic: Choosing a Dive Computer: Wristwatch vs Wrist-Mount what is the difference?
Connecting the Aqua Lung i300c Dive Computer to the DiverLog+ App | Video Review | Mike's Dive Store
Amazon Price: $389.00 (as of –
AquaLung i200 Wrist Computer Review
- Brand: AQUALUNG
- Producer: Aqualung
Features for Aqua Lung i200 Wrist Computer
- Bluetooth connects wirelessly to the totally free Diver Log+ app
- Using your smart device, the Diver Log+ application (offered for iphone and Android) enables you to wirelessly interact with your i200C via the most recent Bluetooth Smart technology.
- From another location control all your i200C wrist computer setups, view Log and also Profile information, include area, notes and also other details, as well as store and also share pictures and video clips of your dive.
- i200c dive computer 4 operating settings. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to permit unlimited switching in between Dive as well as Free).
- User-changeable typical battery as well as data retention. Makes use of globally readily available typical batteries discovered at grocery stores as well as drugstores. Maintains setups and also estimations in between battery adjustments.
- PartNumber: NS155112
- Color: Teal
- Product Dimensions:6 x 6.1 x 5 inches; 11.2 Ounces
- Date First Available:April 8, 2019
- Manufacturer:Aqua Lung
- Best Sellers Rank:#147,156 in Sports & Outdoors
- #8 in Diving Electronics