- Analox O2EII Pro Nitrox Analyser – www.simplyscuba.com
- HOW TO ANALYSE NITROX | Analysing and marking a tank | ANALOX O2EII Nitrox Analyser
- Scuba Tech Tips: Nitrox – Choosing An Analyzer – S06E03
- How to change an Oxygen Sensor and Battery in the Analox O2EII Pro
- ANALOX Oxygen Nitrox Analyzer 02EII Pro Dry Box Set for Scuba Divers
- Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyser – www.simplyscuba.com
- How to use an Analox O2EII Nitrox diving analyser
- Oxygen sensors how to change an Oxygen sensor in the Analox O2EII
- Analox O2 EII
Always recognize your O2 focus are secure by examining your Nitrox mix prior to you dive using this mobile Nitrox Analyzer. With the consisted of hose pipe barb, you can test the nitrox combine with your reduced stress inflator, while the storage tank is being made use of. The Analox Nitrox Analyzer is extremely accurate, with an anticipated sensing unit life of 4 to 5 years. This item includes an oxygen payment graph for usage anywhere you take a trip to dive. This settlement graph allows for changes to remedy the analyzer based on temperature and also moisture.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Product Dimensions:9 x 4.25 x 2.5 inches; 11.2 Ounces
- Batteries:1 9V batteries required.
- Date First Available:January 29, 2015
- Best Sellers Rank:#314,136 in Sports & Outdoors
- #17 in Diving Tanks