Top 10 Diving Lights : OxyLED Diving Flashlight 500 Lumen IPX8 Waterproof Diving Lamp
The adventurers has spread their footsteps to every corner of the world! The ORCATORCH Flashlight will light up you from the roof of the world to the deepth of the sea !
1 x D520 Diving Flashlight
2 x 18650 battery
1 x BR122 charger
2 x O-ring
1 x lanyard
1. The 5000K LED color temperature provides superb color rendition for underwater
2. Powered by one 18650 battery, its max runtime can reach 2 hours.
3. Plus robust water pressure resistant construction, high portability and easy operation,
4. D520 would be qualified for both recreational diving as a primary light and deep diving as a backup light.
5. Output:1000lumens MAX
6. Runtime:2 hours for once
7. Size:134.5(Length) x 24(Diameter) x 30mm(Head)
8. Beam distance:250m on land
1. ON/OFF :Insert the battery and tighten the light head to turn on the flashlight ,unscrew the light head to turn it off.
2. Please tighten the light head to turn on the light before you go underwater, and do not unscrew the light head until you have gone out of water to avoid leaking underwater.
3. Low battery warning:D520 will flicker twice every minute to remind you that the battery level is low.Flicker will last for 5 minutes.Please get out of the water within 20 minutes if there is no other backup light with you.
4.The total runtime will be extended significantly if the light id used discontinuously.
The flashlight is high intensity lighting device and capable of causing eye damage,please avoid shining the light directly into the eyes.
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B01LGM87MS
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.